Buying a home can be exciting and scary, especially for first-time buyers! Here are a few tips to help the process go smooth.
- Gather all of the documentation that you will need to get prequalified for a home loan. These are the documents that are typically required by lenders to get you prequalified.
- Work towards smooth financing by making sure that you…
- Don’t make any large purchases that might affect your credit
- File and pay all taxes
- Watch out for write-offs and tax deductions! They diminish your buying power!
- Be careful of large deposits that are not payroll related.
- Disclose all debts under your name.
- Find an amazing Real Estate Agent that will set you up with all of the tools and information that you will need to have a fun and successful home purchase experience.